Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dear Eli Manning....

I have eternal hatred for you now. I used only dislike you when your Dad came out before you got drafted and said you will never play for my beloved Chargers. I thought I'd never say this, but I prefer to watch Peyton over you. And now that you have won 2 rings, I have eternal hatred for you and you are a sure lock for the Hall of Fame.

And on a side note, New England....why are all the championship games you have been in the last decade+, always 3-4 points differential? And you're favored in all of them too? I am no longer rooting for you in these situations.

And 49er fans: If you would had done your job on special teams, I wouldn't be making this post.

At least one of my all-time favorites, Joe Montana, his records are still intact and is the greatest Super Bowl Champion. Yes, even over Terry Bradshaw who was also 4-0 in Super Bowls.

4 comments:

joe said...

Let me guess ... you're upset..

DeanO said...

I too picked the wrong team...good-bye $5.00

Trigger said...

Yeah, can you tell?

joe said...

Well living here in New York, home of the winning team, I can only imagine the extreme disappointment you must be going through