Sunday, January 2, 2011

Quinn Hedges New Solo CD Out And Live Show Dates For January 2011

My friend Quinn who is a great person and musician now has his solo CD out! I received my copy in the mail as a Christmas present from him. It is really great. If you get the chance to listen to it or see him or his band "The Quinn Hedges Band" live, do it. Always puts on a great time and show. Below is a message from the Q-Man himself.

Happy New Year!!

I hope you all were very safe and made some memories last night! Reflecting back, 2010 was really a great year for me musically. I recorded a new album and also got my band up and running...what more could I ask for??
Looking forward to another great year...a great 2011.

I also wanted shoot you all a quick note letting you know that my new album, "Without You" is now available for download on iTunes!

Plus, I'll be playing at one of Sacramento's finest restaurants, Ten 22, this Friday and Saturday from 7-10pm.

Your bud,
Quinn

www.quinnhedges.com


Shows in January:

1/7/11 7:00pm Ten 22 - Sacramento, CA
1/8/11 7:00pm Ten 22 - Sacramento, CA
1/15/11 8:00pm Luna's Cafe - Sacramento, CA (w/ Mandolin Ave.)
1/21/11 9:00pm The Quinn Hedges Band @ Marilyn's Sacramento CA (Opening for The Hits)
1/28/11 7:00pm Bistro 33, Rocklin, CA
1/29/11 6:30pm Winestyles, Folsom, CA

No comments: