Thursday, December 23, 2010

Quinn Hedges New CD Out

My friend Quinn Hedges who I have posted a few times over the years on his music, finally has his new solo album finished and ready. He is a great person, a talented singer and songwriter and a people person. So if you see him out at one of his shows, talk to him, say hi, he enjoys that. Anyways, here's the message from Quinn below:

Finally!!!

It's here.

After about a year of working on this record in spare time with my producer and good friend, Zack Proteau, my new album "Without You" is finally finished and available. I must say, I'm extremely proud of this and can't wait for you all to hear it!

The album is now available here: http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/QuinnHedges . I'll also be selling it at my upcoming shows and and will be available on iTunes very soon as well.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you for your awesome support. I wouldn't have been able to do this without you.

I want to wish you all a very safe and Happy Chanuakah, Kwanza, Christmas, Holiday, and New Year.

Sincerely and Extremely Grateful,

Quinn



Upcoming shows:

1/7/11 7:00pm Ten 22 - Sacramento, CA

1/8/11 7:00pm Ten 22 - Sacramento, CA

1/21/11 9:00pm The Quinn Hedges Band @ Marilyn's Sacramento CA
w/The Hits

1/28/11 7:00pm Bistro 33, Rocklin CA

1/29/11 6:30pm Winestyles, Folsom CA

2/5/11 9:00pm The Quinn Hedges Band @ Fox and Goose, Sacramento CA
w/ Jay Shaner

2/11/11 7:00pm Bistro 33, Rocklin CA

2/25/11 7:00pm Bistro 33, Rocklin CA

2/26/11 9:00pm The Quinn Hedges Band @ Powerhouse Pub, Folsom CA
w/ The Hits

No comments: