Friday, September 24, 2010

Colin Powell And Hiring Illegals - Update 2

I received a nice comment the other day from someone who enjoyed my last posts on the topic of Colin Powell saying he hired illegals to work on his then later retracted and "clarified" his comments. I don't get a whole lot of comments on my blog, maybe it's because I'm too forward sometimes on my opinions before I post the story - who knows, but because the person who left the comment was nice in their statement and sent me a link to a video that they recommended, I was very pleased with what I saw and it's only right that I should post that video. It is very detailed, and has a multiview/source analysis (all their stories have that) to it and I think that people will enjoy it. It comes from the site Newsy.com. Hope you enjoy it.

Multisource political news, world news, and entertainment news analysis by Newsy.com

No comments: