Friday, September 24, 2010

Another classic example of why I have labeled the Democrats, "The Party Of Hate". It's because of stupid remarks like this. Watch the video and then read the article after it. Her Representative doesn't make things any better with their comment either.



Via Red State

That was like a double whammy race card.

“Vote for me because I am Hispanic and I support immigration. P.S. My opponent is from Vietnam and he’s coming to take our jobs.”

Her opponent? Van Tran. As luck would have it, Tran is trying to reach a fund raising goal of $8k by Sept 30th. [hint hint]

For more information on this race check out Neil’s posts.

I must give Rep. Sanchez credit though, I don’t think anyone has actually placed the race card in the sharks mouth prior to jumping it. Well done.

UPDATE (Dan McLaughlin): According to TPM, Sanchez’s rep tries to make it all better by saying that she doesn’t hate all Vietnamese people, just the ones supporting Van Tran:

Sanchez’s campaign said that she “was referencing those in the Vietnamese community who are supporting her opponent.”

No comments: