Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Check Out Zombie Rock Apparel


About 2 years ago when I first started this blog, I wrote about Zombie Rock Apparel. After being grassroots and building an awesome base, they have now officially launched their own website!! Go check out my friends' website, Zombie Rock Apparel. I've known Charles and the Zombie Rock group for about 4 years now and the clothing line has been in operation since April 2007.

I personally own the Drummer, Guitarist, and Nu-Singer shirts along with one of the older and original design with the 3 silhouettes. They have things for men, women, and children. They are constantly coming up with new ideas and designs so check back often. And the thing I like about it, is that they are awesome designs, good fitting shirts, haven't had any of them shrink on me and they have sizes for larger individuals (I wear 2XL for most clothes cause of my height and weight) which is very important to me.

So please, do as I do and support my friends on their endeavors and check out the site. Payment for their products are also secure and on PayPal. If you are in the LA or San Diego areas, you can catch them at various events such as the 30 Years of Terror and Fangoria.




The Official Zombie Rock Apparel website has risen from the dead!! Feel free to browse around, shop in our online store or leave us some feedback! Stay Undead!

They are also on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace

No comments: