Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Jersey Shore" Cast Recieves Truckload Of Summer Gear - Condoms, Vodka And Tanner Among Things

I don't normally write about celebrity crap but every now and then I do. This time it's on "The Jersey Shore". I'm glad that it appears they are being "safe" but I doubt they use the condoms. Just like most people now days. I don't like MTV, but for some reason one day, I turned on the tv and I ended up watching this train wreck and today, I still do. Don't know why, but I do. Maybe it's because of Sammi. She's hot. Go ahead, GTL, be an MVP in MIA supporting the GFF cause if not, then you're IFF. Oh boy...(shaking head)

NY Daily News
: Special delivery, indeed!

The cast of "Jersey Shore" got quite the delivery over the weekend when a truckload of "summer essentials" arrived at their Seaside Heights, N.J., beach house.

Snooki, Pauly D and the rest of their hard-partying housemates welcomed the arrival of goods, courtesy of Moishe's Mobile Storage, that is sure to add to the MTV cast's wild and crazy hijinks.

Among the "essentials," the cast received cases of condoms, countless bottles of vodka, "GTL" bags featuring sunless tanner, laundry detergent and free gym memberships and various other summer share house supplies.

"Having watched what these kids must endure for fame, we felt obliged to pull together and deliver everything they could possibly need to make it to the end of summer," Rami Haim, president of Moishe's Mobile Storage, said in a statement.


Read more: nydailynews.com

No comments: