Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I F#$@'n Hate Moving...

I know I am not alone in this one. I really hate moving. I've done it so many times in my life whether its to another state and back or from an old apartment to a new one. I dont mind unpacking, that's the easy part. I just hate packing and moving the crap.
So in this current process I'm doing, I still have about 7 boxes to take to storage and then I have to pack whats left in my vehicle for the long ride to Houston. Oh and my storage is full too so that makes it even better! Besides my buddy Dan helping me last Saturday move the big furnature, it's been all ME. Not to mention pulling my back again and again which wasn't in good shape to begin with.
The positive side to this whole thing is, I got to see my dad and step-mom for the first time in years and I am seeing my best friend and his wife Friday, and I get to have Thanksgiving with my bro, his fiance' and my awesome Mom.

No comments: